DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Who is the data processor for your personal data?
- For what purpose do we process your data?
- What data do we process and what source is it obtained from?
- What is the legal authentication for processing your data?
- Who is your data disclosed to?
- How long is your data kept for?
- What are your rights?
This Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted to the website of ANALIZA, SOCIEDAD DE DIAGNÓSTICO, S.L. (www.analizasalud.com), as well as the applications and services, which the owner of the personal data can use through the aforementioned web page (collectively called “Services). To that effect, and in the conditions reflected in the Data Protection Policy, ANALIZA, SOCIEDAD DE DIAGNÓSTICO, S.L. may communicate your personal data to other companies in the Group whenever necessary in order to provide these Services.
This Data Protection Policy may be modified by ANALIZA, SOCIEDAD DE DIAGNÓSTICO, S.L., prior communication to the data owner through the website or other means so they know about this and continue using our Service. Continuing to use our services after having been informed about the aforementioned modifications means that you accept them, unless express consent is required.
Who is the data processor for your personal data?
The data processor for the personal data the data owner provides on the website (www.analizasalud.com) is the company ANALIZA, SOCIEDAD DE DIAGNÓSTICO, S.L. (henceforth, ANALIZA), with registered address in Calle Ayala 70, 28001, Madrid.
For the appropriate management of your personal data processing, ANALIZA has a designated Data Protection Officer who can answer any questions you may have, by contacting them at the email address DPO@analizalab.com.
For what purpose do we process your data?
At ANALIZA we process the personal data collected from its owner for the following purposes:
1. Contact: to manage the data of interested parties who contact ANALIZA through the forms ANALIZA makes available to the user. Moreover, your data will be processed in order to manage the purchases, appointments and consultations you send to us through the channels on our website authorised to this effect.
2. Access to “Cart”: to manage your website registration as well as the subsequent data which may be generated through this channel, for the purpose of carrying out the general administration of the account, maintenance, compliance, development, control and management of requests, appointments and orders, in addition to collecting the results you request through the page and managing your relationship with ANALIZA.
3. Product and own service advertising: After obtaining the appropriate consent in accordance with the current regulations on data protection, ANALIZA may, by post, email, SMS or other electronic means of communication, send you advertising both of a general nature and adapted to the characteristics of the entity itself, related to the company's services.
4. Profiling with external sources: On the basis of the consent previously obtained and the relevant information, ANALIZA may create profiles based on information provided by third parties through marketing studies and statistical and segmentation techniques and procedures which allow them to offer customised products and services, appropriate to their specifications and requirements. This acceptance does not involve automatic decision making.
5. Other channels: In the terms provided for in the current regulations, ANALIZA may also contact the interested party and collect their data through other channels such as by phone, email, apps owned by ANALIZA or social networks, in which case they will be informed about the purposes this data will be processed for, and consent will be properly obtained for each of these channels where appropriate.
What data do we process and what source is it obtained from?
The data processed comes from:
Data provided by the interested party, by completing the forms provided to this effect and from the relationships established with ANALIZA.
Data derived from the service delivery and continued activity. This category includes navigation data via the public website or access to the "Services" made available to the user or the Patient Portal, in the event that this Portal is developed on the ANALIZA website.
The management, maintenance and development of the relationship with the patient.
Data obtained from marketing studies the patient has agreed to participate in and when they have given their consent for them to be used.
According to the service, the data processed may include the following types:
Identifying data (e.g. name, surname(s), ID document, postal address, email address, phone number).
Socio-economic data (e.g. economic, financial).
Data on goods and service transactions (e.g. payments for services performed).
Sales information data (for example, interest in products or services).
Socio-economic data (economic, financial).
What is the legal authentication for processing your data?
The processing of your data regarding the "Services" made available to the user or other similar services such as "Contact", "Request an appointment", "We call you" (in the event that they are developed and included on the ANALIZA website) and other communication channels available to you, is based on maintaining your request and delivering the services provided where appropriate. Likewise, the legal basis for processing your data is that of ANALIZA providing a service to the patient.
Sending product advertising and marketing of own products or products similar to those contracted by the interested party, or in the case of third-party advertising, is based on the consent of the interested party, which must be requested.
Who is your data disclosed to?
The personal data processed by ANALIZA for the purposes previously outlined may be communicated to the following recipients in accordance with the legitimate basis of the communication.
In light of the foregoing, the following data communications seek to guarantee the proper development of the relationship with the patient, as well as to comply with the legal obligations which require the aforementioned communications to be made:
Public Administrations and Organisms:
Professionals (doctors and administrators) and institutions which demonstrate legitimate and necessary interest for prevention, medical diagnosis, provision of healthcare assistance, medical treatments, healthcare service management or monitoring the clinical process and administrative management.
Professional civil liability insurance companies, where applicable, for the strictly necessary purposes of processing and managing claims covered by the policy coverage contracted with them.
Entities which own information service files on financial solvency and credit, both for consultation in legally established situations and in the event of non-compliance with monetary obligations.
How long is your data kept for?
Personal data will be kept for the time established in the regulations about patient autonomy. Once these time frames have passed, the data will be deleted in accordance with that set out in the data protection regulations, which will involve its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Ombudsman, Public Prosecutors or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that may be derived and, after this it will proceed to be completely eliminated.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ANALIZA is processing their personal data. Similarly, as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation,
the interested party can exercise the following rights:
Access their data in order to discover the personal data processing performed by ANALIZA on the interested party.
Request rectification when the interested party deems the data to be inaccurate and they are the object of processing by ANALIZA.
Request data processing limitation in cases where the regulations provide for this. In this cases, ANALIZA will preserve the data subject to the limitation in order to exercise or defend claims as provided for in the
General Data Protection Regulation.
The interested party also has the right to object at any time to being sent advertising by electronic means from ANALIZA and withdraw their consent, without this affecting the legality of the processing, based on having given this consent previously.
Likewise, the interested party may exercise the rights previously described through a written request addressed to ANALIZA, SOCIEDAD DE DIAGNÓSTICO, S.L. and to the postal address C/ Ayala 70, 28001, Madrid, or by emailing DPO@analizalab.com, stating “Data Protection” in both cases. Finally the owner of the data may present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not been satisfied when exercising their rights.